Eléonore Deboutte - BA international relations and French - MA International Politics
- Eléonore joined hera in 2020 as a Project officer.
- Eleonore’s main duties and responsibilities include project support, contract oversight and quality assurance.
- She is also tasked with exploring new opportunities for tendering, in consultation with the other project officers and the Director.
- When a new opportunity is identified, she is responsible to coordinate and contribute to the tender proposals.
- Furthermore, Eléonore is responsible for the day to day management of contracts.
- She regularly liaises with clients, consultants and partners, and is responsible for the follow up of field missions and for processing and preparing invoices.
© HERA 2022 /en/about/our-people/detail/eleonore-deboutte/