Medical Products, Technologies; PSCM, financing and cost/pricing; Procurement and Supply Chain Assessments & Strengthening
Narrative description of project:
The audit objectives are to:
• Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the management and operations of the Global Fund’s grants including value for money;
• Evaluate the soundness of existing systems, policies and procedures for safeguarding Global Fund resources;
• Assess the quality of services provided using Global Fund resources;
• Assess the extent to which outcomes and impacts agreed under the grants are achieved;
• Confirm compliance of grant recipients with the Global Fund grant agreements and related policies and procedures, and the related laws of the country;
• Identify any other risks that the Global Fund grants may be exposed to and measures in place to mitigate such risks; and,
• Make recommendations to strengthen the management of the Global Fund grants.
Efficiency analysis of the drugs procurement and distribution system in Morocco - for the project "Development of the health sector financing strategy"
Assistance Technique pour l'élaboration d'une proposition à soumettre à la Délégation de l'Union Européenne pour le projet de renforcement de l'Unité d'approvisionnement en médicaments essentiels au sein de l'ASSOMESCA en Centreafrique